sc being called for mccain
wv being called for mccain
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
sc being called for mccain
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
ok being called for mccain while nj, ma, md, me being called for hussein
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
il being called for hussein
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
calling illinois, nh, penn, nj, mass, md, conn, maine, del, dc for Obama
ok and tenn for McCain
Obama 103 electoral votes...McSame 34
I'm smelling smoke..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
pa is still too close to call
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Not where I'm seeing it...I ain't watching FAUX NEWS. Check out MS NBC
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
neither am i
i have cnn on
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
CNN dragged their feet on a couple that MS NBC called earlier.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Come on VA, please dont let us down. Showing right now that big time Dem counties havent sent theirs in, sucks Wise Co is red.
Bookmarks